8 Reasons To Buy
There are so many reasons to put the LEACHROD to work for you, but we know you’ve got things to do and places to be. Here are the top eight reasons you should consider purchasing a LEACHROD tool for your shop.
1. The weight of the load often isn’t the cause of workplace injury– an improper lifting technique is. The LEACHROD helps eliminate risky lifting techniques on cumbersome edges.
2. Back injuries account for 1 in 5 workplace injuries. The LEACHROD gives you control over heavy blade equipment without straining your back.
3. LEACHROD tools help promote a work-safe environment. Training your work force on heavy equipment blade changing best practices will limit exposure to hazards and accidents.
4. Life Cycle Cost Analysis (LCCA) of any equipment should include initial cost, maintenance and repair, longevity, reduced effect on human health, and replacement cost after the life of the product. The LEACHROD is an excellent investment, proving its worth in short order and lasting for years.
5. The LEACHROD makes your workload more efficient, reducing the time it takes to perform a motor grader or snow plow blade exchange– saving time and money.
6. Consistent use of the LEACHROD tool can reduce employee injuries by 85%, saving money in workers compensation claims and employee time off for on-the-job injuries.
7. We make a difficult job more convenient. The LEACHROD tool is so easy to use, just about anyone can perform these tasks.
8. The LEACHROD tools maximize the purchasing value for your organization.